Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Forester
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a member for a while...just too lazy to post here.

I own a 09 2.5x White Pearl Forester. Absolutely love it and will never drive anything but Subaru now.

Nothing major added: Tweeters, All Weather mats, Subaruonlineparts Window Visors and Exhaust Tips, Rally Armor Flaps

Future Additions: Mesh Grille...once the Chase Subaru card racks up the points.

**And i'm from Missouri...now in WV

·
Administrator
2018 2.5i Premium CVT
18,950 Posts
Welcome! We’re glad to have you here.

You've already told us about where you live and what kind of Forester you drive, but all this info is just going to stay in that first post and won't be obvious in the future when you ask a question where it really matters. So, put your location in your profile and it will automatically show up over at the left of each of your posts. This is helpful to all of us in suggesting local sources of parts and service (and offering personal help). The next thing that would be useful is to put the vital info about your Forester into your signature. Year, model, and transmission type should do it. That lets us do a better job targeting our answers to any of your questions, and it makes it so that you don't have to remember to include this info in the text of your posts if you’re asking for assistance or advice. You can get to both signature and profile by pulling down Quick Links from the tan bar above.

In case you haven't already come across it, we've got a great FAQ sort of thread called Common problems, need your help! that everybody ought to become familiar with. It will point you to some of the best posts on how to deal with a lot of the more common situations you might encounter. And also look at the stickies up at the top of each forum's listings for answers to many of the most significant aspects of owning a Forester. Start with the stickies here at the New Member Introductions forum for info about Foresters in general and about how this place works.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts