Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester 2.5X
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We picked up our beautiful new Forester on Saturday. 2010, 2.5X, MT, Newport Blue Pearl. I've been lusting after Subarus for years now, and finally took the plunge. Makes me smile every time I walk out of the house and see it. Fits our family and our life perfectly -- can't wait to take it on ski trips, camping, etc, etc.

·
Registered
2008 Forester AE
1,723 Posts
Welcome from Kamloops, another BCer :woohoo:

there are a few of us locals who will chim in here I'm sure;
enjoy your new foz... ps my wife specifically pics tables in restaurants so that I can see ours in the parking lot, :biggrin: I don't know how I got so lucky :banana:

·
Premium Member
07 Forester XT
6,759 Posts
Nice ! Whereabouts in Vancouver ? I used to live on Alma @ 10th in Kitts. Boy do I ever miss the Granville market. Welcome from Ottawa.

·
Registered
2010 Forester 2.5X
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice ! Whereabouts in Vancouver ? I used to live on Alma @ 10th in Kitts. Boy do I ever miss the Granville market. Welcome from Ottawa.
Actually in Richmond, not Vancouver proper. And I used to live in Old Ottawa South -- I miss the Elgin St. Diner!

Thanks for the warm welcome, all -- the community just reinforces that we made the right choice!

·
Registered
2018 ForesterXT Touring..
2,740 Posts
Actually in Richmond, not Vancouver proper. And I used to live in Old Ottawa South -- I miss the Elgin St. Diner!

Thanks for the warm welcome, all -- the community just reinforces that we made the right choice!
I used to live in Richmond too. On Moncton Street in the Steveston area. I miss walking down to the village when the fishing boats were docking. You could buy a whole salmon for $10(in the early 1990's). I sure miss those days:tissue:. By the way, good colour choice on the Forester also:woohoo:.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts