Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
2020 Subaru Forester Sport
Discussion Starter #1
One week ago I finally made the leap and bought my first Subaru, a 2020 Forester Sport in Magnatite Gray. It's my first brand new vehicle in 20 years (my prior vehicle is a 9 month old HHR, now our spare), so I was very hesitant, not to mention suffering sticker shock, lol. However, this forum was invaluable in helping me make some decisions and in negotiating the price. I can't thank you all enough for the help you have provided just by posting 馃檪.

Premium Member
2019 Crosstrek 2018 XT
Congrats..you will love it and '19 was the first year for the global platform. Safest cars on the planet..period.. Scored almost a perfect score in the more stringent Japanese Crash tests.

Registered
2018 2.0 FXT-Touring CVT
One week ago I finally made the leap and bought my first Subaru, a 2020 Forester Sport in Magnatite Gray. It's my first brand new vehicle in 20 years (my prior vehicle is a 9 month old HHR, now our spare), so I was very hesitant, not to mention suffering sticker shock, lol. However, this forum was invaluable in helping me make some decisions and in negotiating the price. I can't thank you all enough for the help you have provided just by posting 馃檪.
Welcome.

If all goes well, you'll be in love with the vehicle for a long time. It's a very solid car.

Registered
2020 Subaru Forester Sport
Discussion Starter #6
One week ago I finally made the leap and bought my first Subaru, a 2020 Forester Sport in Magnatite Gray. It's my first brand new vehicle in 20 years (my prior vehicle was a 9 month old HHR in 2011, now our spare), so I was very hesitant, not to mention suffering sticker shock, lol. However, this forum was invaluable in helping me make some decisions and in negotiating the price. I can't thank you all enough for the help you have provided just by posting 馃檪.
Thanks everyone! Liking it so far and figuring out all the tech, lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts