Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
09 FXT
Discussion Starter #1
馃憢 I鈥檝e alway owned Subarus and had 3 foresters at one point. Now I have my 09 FXT and love it, just got a Mishimoto top mount and extremely excited to put it in tomorrow.

Registered
09 FXT
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks appreciate it, and man I wanted a 06-08 FXT but couldn鈥檛 find any so I got my 09, great car though. Right now I鈥檓 just a stage 2+ with Protune 馃樁

Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
@FXT4DaWin I never continued with the power mods... have a brand new VF48 & brand new STI TMIC, both in the box. Since I got the COBB Surgeline dyno protune, I've been VERY happy with the tune. I requested maximum torque over maximum horsepower. It's pretty fast off the line!

Perhaps someday I'll get back into this or my son will as I've offered to trade the '07 FSXT to him... I miss the '03 X & the AVO turbo kit!

You might be interested in starting one of these:
Bobby...

['07 FSXT Member Journal] ['03 X Member Journal]

Registered
09 FXT
Discussion Starter #6
That鈥檚 awesome nice manI have a guess and maybe you could help me, to do the STI top mount on my 09 which have the EJ255(newer) do I just have the which out my intake manifold? Or is there more to it?

Registered
09 FXT
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry about not making sense in the last post lol, but what I trying to saying was In order to use the STI TMIC to you have to which over to a STI intake manifold? And would it be bolt on? Because my FXT sits on a 08-14 Wrx platform

1 - 7 of 7 Posts