Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
07 Forester XT 5SP
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I've had my Forester XT for over a year now. Came on here to do some research and learn as much as I can. So far I have a short ram intake, boost gauge, and a manual boost controller....Looking ot do more upgrades but getting married in less than a year, I have to be settle about what I'm buying can't be too loud!!!....:icon_biggrin:

·
Registered
2001 Forester Slushbox
1,777 Posts
If your trying to resist the mod bug then you should run from here as fast as you can!

Still here?:biggrin:

Welcome aboard.

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
38,576 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Post up a picture of your '07 XT so the members can look it over. As to the MOD bug. It's hard to resist. I had it long before bought my '07 FSXT in July! :wink:

Bobby...

·
Premium Member
2007 XT Sport 5MT
24,018 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Niagara Falls!
Good luck finding quiet mods... you should post up some pictures.

BTW, what year is your FXT? you should add that to your signature so people know what you're piloting.

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT
320 Posts
Hello Everyone,

I've had my Forester XT for over a year now. Came on here to do some research and learn as much as I can. So far I have a short ram intake, boost gauge, and a manual boost controller....Looking ot do more upgrades but getting married in less than a year, I have to be settle about what I'm buying can't be too loud!!!....:icon_biggrin:
I hope you're tuned for the MBC, or your motor will go kaboom really quick.

·
Registered
07 Forester XT 5SP
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I hope you're tuned for the MBC, or your motor will go kaboom really quick.
Thank you all for the welcome. I feel the love.

Unfortunately it is not tuned, I'm looking into that now most likely the Cobb access port. Thanks for the tip.

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT
320 Posts
Thank you all for the welcome. I feel the love.

Unfortunately it is not tuned, I'm looking into that now most likely the Cobb access port. Thanks for the tip.
I advise you take off the mbc ASAP until you can get a pro tune. An mbc on a stock tune with cl/ol delays is just asking for it. In a nutshell your car is running dangerously lean under certain throttle positions.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts