Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
07 Forester XT 5SP
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I've had my Forester XT for over a year now. Came on here to do some research and learn as much as I can. So far I have a short ram intake, boost gauge, and a manual boost controller....Looking ot do more upgrades but getting married in less than a year, I have to be settle about what I'm buying can't be too loud!!!....:icon_biggrin:

·
Registered
2001 Forester Slushbox
1,784 Posts
If your trying to resist the mod bug then you should run from here as fast as you can!

Still here?:biggrin:

Welcome aboard.

·
Super Moderator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
35,973 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Post up a picture of your '07 XT so the members can look it over. As to the MOD bug. It's hard to resist. I had it long before bought my '07 FSXT in July! :wink:

Bobby...

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT
320 Posts
Hello Everyone,

I've had my Forester XT for over a year now. Came on here to do some research and learn as much as I can. So far I have a short ram intake, boost gauge, and a manual boost controller....Looking ot do more upgrades but getting married in less than a year, I have to be settle about what I'm buying can't be too loud!!!....:icon_biggrin:
I hope you're tuned for the MBC, or your motor will go kaboom really quick.

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT
320 Posts
Thank you all for the welcome. I feel the love.

Unfortunately it is not tuned, I'm looking into that now most likely the Cobb access port. Thanks for the tip.
I advise you take off the mbc ASAP until you can get a pro tune. An mbc on a stock tune with cl/ol delays is just asking for it. In a nutshell your car is running dangerously lean under certain throttle positions.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts