Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Forester X
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked it up yesterday. It's been well used, but I'm pleased with my first ever Subaru purchase. I've been admiring Subarus for decades, Foresters for years, and hunting a NA 5 speed for months.

It's still bone stock, too. :)

Plans in no particular order:
-Upgrade the steel wheels to alloys
-All terrain tires
-Install ScangaugeII
-Upgrade stereo (head, spkrs, install sub)

This site is great and a wealth of knowledge. Thanks to all that have contributed.

·
Super Moderator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
35,672 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Congratulations on your '03 Forester purchase! Post up a picture so the forum members can look it over. :wink:

Bobby...

·
Registered
2003 Forester X
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Congratulations on your '03 Forester purchase! Post up a picture so the forum members can look it over. :wink:

Bobby...
I don't seem to have sufficient privileges to upload pics via the "VB Image Host" link at the top. Oh well.

But like I said, it's a bone stock 2003 X MT. Green. With steelies. Stock sized tires. Stock radio with weather band (that cracked me up btw). Stock engine. No tint. A bit scratched up. Stain on the rear seat. Stock spare. But it does have the rubber floor mat in the cargo area.

But aside from that... a 2003 stock X. :)

·
Registered
2005 Forester 2.5X LEV II
67 Posts
I really like the WeatherBand Radio feature, I think more manufacturers ought to have them as Stock. It's a shame Subaru has dropped that feature in the newer models.
For a Car that is used to reach remote areas and in Inclement weather, the Weather Band is a must.

Or is this just the Skywarn Storm Spotter in me talking.

·
Super Moderator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
35,672 Posts
I don't seem to have sufficient privileges to upload pics via the "VB Image Host" link at the top. Oh well.
I'd recommend a free picture hosting site & link to it. I use Photobucket. :wink:

Bobby...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts