Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After reading all the helpful info shared by members through 3 previous Subies, 2010 Forester, 2014 Forester and 2015 XV, I thought I would join as now we have a 19 Forester. Looking forward to learning more and sharing what I find with the new Premium.

·
Registered
19 19 Touring, 17TrgXT CVT
632 Posts
Welcome @nomadictxn ! I bet your are from the Lone Star State. Always good to surf a great forum like this with a brand new generation vehicle.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. Lived in Colorado for 10 yrs. now, but yes I am from Houston. See you are a steeler fan. Great Franchise! I am a former Oiler fan and miss the old AFC central days. Smash mouth football at its best. Started buying subies in Colorado for my wife and she won’t have anything else now. I did have a manual 14 Forester my self. Awesome rig.

·
Registered
19 19 Touring, 17TrgXT CVT
632 Posts
I love manual transmissions, far more connected driving experience. But with Subaru you can't get EyeSight and all of the other great features that come along with it, so no more manuals for me (except when I am renting in Europe where they are very common)

I have a Condo right across the river from the Stadium. Love Pittsburgh, it has really changed over the past decade. It's a low cost, high quality of life gem that the rest of the Country has not fully latched on to. We are getting a flood of millennials now living downtown which I welcome. Starting to see some decent real estate appreciation. And the town just goes crazy when the Steelers are in championship games (6 Super Bowl wins and counting!)

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
38,701 Posts
@nomadictxn welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:
For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Public Profile". Specifically, the "About Me" section (Edit Your Details). This displays every time you make a post on the forum. This will provide information members may need to reply to your forum posts. You can edit this field via the "User Control Panel", aka, "User CP.

If you're using a mobile device, you may need to use a laptop or desktop computer to see all the user tools.
Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts