Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
In 5 weeks or so, we will step into a top of the range forester to replace our XV croostrek
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, please excuse some of the sayings I might add (I’m Australian). Well where do I start I currently own a Subaru XV, 2018. equivalent to your top of the range one,ours they badge as an S. the car is absolutely beautiful, but the wife who must be obeyed has trouble seeing past other cars in a centre park. So while it was in for a service I took her over to check out the forester, one thing led to another so of for a test drive, came back to the dealership straight into the office and signed up for a new Forester S, she loved it. We have a 5 week wait, so when it arrives I will post som pic’s. Thank you for accepting me to this forum. Cheers for now.

·
Registered
2013 F-XT 4eat
1,318 Posts
Welcome to the forums @WenaBri ... There's quite a few guys from your neck of the woods on here...

And.

Quote:

For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Account Details". The optional information you enter there will display when members click "About" in your forum profile. You can also create a custom "Signature" that will display every time you make a forum post. The optional additional information you provide could mean getting forum member replies, or not.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts