Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester X
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I just bought a 2010 Forester X MT, and traded in my Honda Element. Will be lurking on this forum often and maybe even asking a question or two. I plan adding on to my base Forester as time goes by. However, I will say that I already like Subaru's AWD system, and and it seems like a safe vehicle. I look forward to hanging out with everyone.

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,878 Posts
Welcome glad you found us.

No problem lurking, that's how it starts, then you want to subscribe to threads for updates, then it's the last thing at night and the first thing in the morning that you check. This Forum can lead to addiction of the good kind, just use in moderation and there won't be any lasting side-affects (well hardly any).:biggrin:

Cheers

·
Registered
2010 Forester X
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the warm welcom

And glad to see all of the fellow New YOrkers on here. Looking forward to the warmer weather, but kind of wish we would get another blast of snow so I could try out the legendary awd (and not got stuck like I did with my Honda Element with "real time" 4wd).
One thing I noticed driving my SF to work for the first time today, where do I put my coffee cup? :Banane35:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts