Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
08 rex
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,

im looking to trade my 08 vf52 swap wrx in or a 06-07forester. the wife quitn job to concentrate on school, so i gotta sell. the wrx was complete too,ugh. megan coils,vf52,perrin topmount,injectors,sways,bushings,rotas,complete exaust,surgeline ots map etc.... you get the point! ive been reading about the wrx/forester suspension swaps and brake swaps and just needed to get clueeed in on what works with what!!!!!!i dont want to do coils,im lookin or a comfy ride this time. i was lookin for just a nice spring/strut combo and need to go cheap!!!!also whats the brake upgrade u guys do? got some parts for the 09 guys too! i believe the 52 and perrin top mount will work and also got headers if anyone interested? i even have 08 wrx springs only! hell i have a cobb downpipe too andcobb cat back!!!! any way just a little info will be great,cool.

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
30,105 Posts
Welcome... for starters I'd recommend reading the stickies in the tech forums. Those will probably answer most of your questions.

·
Registered
08 rex
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hahaha,yeah. im startin to take the rex apart tomoro and gonna to rip the jl"s outa doors tonight. as far a suspension im ready to order for the forester setup and i dont even have one yet!!!! im thinkn wrx wagon gr2s with pinks.

·
Premium Member
2007 XT Sport 5MT
24,101 Posts
hahaha,yeah. im startin to take the rex apart tomoro and gonna to rip the jl"s outa doors tonight. as far a suspension im ready to order for the forester setup and i dont even have one yet!!!! im thinkn wrx wagon gr2s with pinks.
Sounds like a decent setup but you don't technically have to get the WRX wagon specific struts. IIRC the sedan GR2's are a couple bucks cheaper than the wagon models.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts