Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y’all just bought my first forester(2000 L) I love this thing but can’t seem to find any “cool” aftermarket parts for it. I’m mainly going for looks 😂
The things i want is a front hood panel with a scoop, mud flaps, some awesome headlights and yellow fog lights. It’s like no one makes parts for the 1st gen. Sorry if I sound dumb I’ve been searching online for days and can’t find any of the things I want. It’ll be nice if some of you veterans can help me out.

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
37,485 Posts
@Moua sf welcome to the forum from Oregon!

You can view what your '2000 L came with & what was optional here on cars101.com - 2000.

Also...
For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Account Details". The optional information you enter there will display when members click "About" in your forum profile. You can also create a custom "Signature" that will display every time you make a forum post. The optional additional information you provide could mean getting forum member replies, or not.
Bobby...

['07 FSXT Member Journal] ['03 X Member Journal]

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that, I’m looking into it now. I don’t know much about foresters and I have so many questions, like does sf parts fit into my forester ? What year fits and what other Subaru’s has parts that can go into the forester?

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
37,485 Posts
SF or SF5
  • '98-'00 (gen-1) Forester introduction
  • '01-'02 (gen-1) first redesign
What parts will fit, it depends on the part? For factory/OEM parts, you could use an on-line Subaru parts website. Find a part for your 2000, then see if other model years use the same part number.

You can look around here on opposedforces.com. It's an unofficial website, not complete, but can be useful,

Bobby...

['07 FSXT Member Journal] ['03 X Member Journal]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts