Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Forester XT SOLD
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just flew to Vegas yesterday and picked up a 2005 FXT with 25,000 miles and an AT. I made it home by midinght with no problems and no tickets. I need to learn everything. I have been lurking for a while as I searched for my car. I hope to get to the basic STI level for that same year with an overall stock to slightly lowered stance and no real increase in exhaust sound. Hey im old! Thanks for all of your previous work and posting!!!!!!

My immediate needs are for snow tires!

·
Super Moderator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
35,954 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Congratulation on the new '05 Forester! Post up a picture so the members can look it over. You're required to have 15 posts to link to a host (to prevent spamming), but you can attach pictures (thumbnails) now. :wink:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

·
Premium Member
2008 2008 2.5i-2018 XT
13,261 Posts
To a subject search for tires there are 1000 threads on this. Welcome to the board. For what its worth I just ordered a set of Cooper TrendSetter SE's. I doubt most on here would go for these. But I have been happy with Cooper.

·
Registered
09 Forester Touring
179 Posts
Don't really think that you are new to 'EVERYTHING SUBARU'. You actually had the feeling that you wanted one for probably a long time, but hadn't ever checked into it or that you liked the look of the car.

That is my story.

Welcome to the board.

·
Registered
2005 Forester XT SOLD
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Makin Changes

Well here I go.

So Far Swift Springs, Perrin adjustable rear sway bar, 225/55ZR 16 tires. Well springs getting done today.:woohoo:

Anyone need a Whiteline adjustable rear sway bar? BSR37Z

1 - 10 of 10 Posts