Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Forester Limited auto CVT
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to get new tires. Went with Bridgestone QuietTrack. Size 235/60-17. Nice fit. Very smooth and quiet on the highway. The reviews are excellent. I need this 'cause our roads are very rough due to Oregon allowing studded tires. Also, Costco had special of $100.00 off total. My Forester is on road only and very seldom any snow. So these tires are perfect for my application. These are worth checking out if your situation is similar to mine. :)

·
Registered
2015 Forester2.5i Premium CVT
1,125 Posts
Decided to get new tires. Went with Bridgestone QuietTrack. Size 235/60-17. Nice fit. Very smooth and quiet on the highway. The reviews are excellent. I need this 'cause our roads are very rough due to Oregon allowing studded tires. Also, Costco had special of $100.00 off total. My Forester is on road only and very seldom any snow. So these tires are perfect for my application. These are worth checking out if your situation is similar to mine. :)
Congratulations. Don’t forget Costco throws in free tire rotation (critical on AWD vehicles) for the life of the tires. But they won’t inflate them to more that what’s on the door sticker, so if you are a “35 all around” guy like me, you’ll have to top them off yourself.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts