Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
05 Forester 2.5x
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this is the first forum I have ever joined, if anyone has any pointers for newcomers to the realm of forums, it would be greatly appreciated :icon_biggrin: I bought the forester in December with 25k miles on it and absolutely love it! It is entirely stock, except for the radio. Looking to make some more mods down the road when I get the money. I have changed the radio out for an Alpine iDA-X305, which is wonderful :Banane08: Thats bout it for now.

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
40,088 Posts

·
Registered
2018 ForesterXT Touring..
2,740 Posts
Welcome. 25,000 miles on a 5 year old vehicle-it's just barely broken in. Enjoy that Fozzy for many years to come.

·
Administrator
2018 2.5i Premium CVT
19,156 Posts
Welcome! We have lots of members here from the Balto-Wash-NoVa area. You can find out about current doings in the area from the massive (118 pages and counting) MD, VA, PA thread.

I can see you've already been doing your homework, since you've filled in your location (to just the right degree of specificity) in your profile, and your Forester's vital specs in your signature. A good start! Some members just never get around to doing this, and it is awfuly useful information.

This probably means that you've already taken a look at the sticky threads here in the New Member Introductions Forum, which are certainly the best place to start. Beyond that, just keep your eyes open, soak up the ethic of the place, become friendly with the search function though don't be bashful about posting a question when nothing pops up there, and let the rest of us know when you've got good info to share.

·
Registered
05 Forester 2.5x
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks all! i should have a link up soon with some pics. ill also look into the MD-PA-VA threads. thanks for the info!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts