Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Forester Sport
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy! Just purchased my wife a 2020 Forester Sport from Five Star Subaru in Grapevine TX. Had a wonderful experience with Ron Berman as our salesman. Came across a smokin' deal, and I was able to negotiate the installation of custom LEATHER seats! They were even able to match the orange stitching throughout the vehicle.
So glad we traded in our 2011 Ford Edge for this beauty. Definitely an upgrade ;)

·
Registered
2020 Forester Sport
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks great! Are those factory seats covered in custom leather or fully custom?
Those are full custom leather! They fit like a glove and looks like it came from the factory that way. They also swapped the section of cloth material on the doors for black leather & orange stitching. Very happy with the installation 😊

·
Registered
64 Posts
Looks great. Congratulations.

I have noticed that the majority of new Foresters on the road are non-Sport, while the majority on the forum are Spots. I guess Sport owners must be more likely to be enthusiasts and not just out to buy any new car.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Those are full custom leather! They fit like a glove and looks like it came from the factory that way. They also swapped the section of cloth material on the doors for black leather & orange stitching. Very happy with the installation

My apologies for not clarifying my original question very well. Are the seats themselves custom? Are the bottoms longer or wider than factory?

·
Registered
2020 Forester Sport
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My apologies for not clarifying my original question very well. Are the seats themselves custom? Are the bottoms longer or wider than factory?
I'm not 100% sure. I told the dealership I want it to look just like the Limited trim leather, but match the orange stitching. I think they used the original seats, and swapped the materials. They feel & look like the original dimensions of the seats. They stll have the original seat adjusters, lumbar support, & heaters.

·
Registered
2020 Forester Sport
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Next on the list of modifications will be a lift & tires. Any recommendations??

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm not 100% sure. I told the dealership I want it to look just like the Limited trim leather, but match the orange stitching. I think they used the original seats, and swapped the materials. They feel & look like the original dimensions of the seats. They stll have the original seat adjusters, lumbar support, & heaters.
Ok. Thanks. Looks great. Congratulations

·
Registered
2019 Forester Premium CVT
31 Posts
Welcome to forum. Glad you got a great deal. I had to fight my dealer to get a decent deal. Foresters are very popular in Buffalo, NY. With a short supply the dealer doesn't want to give much off.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts