Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester XT
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My wife just traded her 07 Impreza in on a 10 Forester XT to go along with my 04 WRX. Just wanted to say hi and cheers from Canada. :Banane35:

EDIT: added pic in post #18 for those of you interested!

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,827 Posts
Welcome, hope the site was of some benefit in your research to buy the Forester. I do believe you might find yourself wanting to drive it more than you think. :biggrin:

·
Registered
2010 Forester XT
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you and I hope so because I pursuaded her to get the turbo and navi, but I think it will be an all around great vehicle. You only live once...

·
Registered
2010 Forester XT
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey GOOD DOG I just realized where you live, I'm just around the corner from you in the Hammer. Well actually Binbrook but close enough. :icon_wink:

·
Administrator
2018 2.5i Premium CVT
19,088 Posts
Welcome!

Persuading your wife to get turbo and navi is right up there with giving her a torque wrench for an anniversary present!

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,827 Posts
The Wills Bus Line people were friends of my parents, many visits there, so I know exactly where Binbrook is.:biggrin:

·
Registered
2010 Forester XT
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Congratulations on the new Forester! Post up a picture so we can look it over. :wink:

Bobby...

Thanks...we are picking it up on Saturday so I will try to post pics this weekend.

Welcome!

Persuading your wife to get turbo and navi is right up there with giving her a torque wrench for an anniversary present!
I was thinking more like a boost gauge but maybe a torque wrench is a good start :biggrin:

·
Registered
2010 Forester XT
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
UPDATE

Picked it up from the dealer this morning and of course it rained today. I will get better pics when it's sunny. It drives awesome and it's pretty responsive even with the AT :biggrin: My wife loves it so that's all that really matters :icon_wink:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts