Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2010 2.5X Limited
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sweet. Way to make a great first impression...by misspelling "Subaru" in my first post on here. Super!

We just bought our first Subaru this past Friday night. Actually, it is our first brand new car as well. We drove everything out there from all of the major manufacturers, but fell in love with the 2010 Forester 2.5X Limited in the Paprika Red. We have only driven about 45 miles with it but love it! I put on the the mud guards this afternoon and have to wait a few days for the bumper cover and the side moldings.

Now I don't have to lurk anymore! :woohoo:

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
41,793 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Congratulations on the new Forester! Post up a picture so we can look it over. :wink:

Don't worry about the title typo... been there, done that. :smile:

Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

·
Registered
2007 Forester/XT/Sports
105 Posts
Hey welcome. I am a newby myself just having bought my 07 Forester yesterday. I am originally from the Lansing area but have lived in Southern California for the last 10 years. We used to go snow mobiling up in the UP.

·
Registered
2010 2.5X Limited
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcome! I will post pics as soon as I can.

ecchamberlin, it is those very same winters that made me decide to even look at the Forester in the first place. Been lucky enough to live up here my whole life (minus two years in Green bay after college).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts