Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Just bought a unit of Subaru Forester on 19th of July for 019, I just drove the Car for less then 2,000KM... While on my way to KLIA.. When I am Cruising Speed of 93KM to 98KM on the road to KLIA. I hear a sound from the Car Cabin like a visel Sound..... In the bigining I thought is the wiring problem from the stereo Radio But I switched the player off the Sound still maintained (with the Loudest noise is at speed 95KM). Then I trouble shot to cut off the air conditioning.... The sound still Occurred.... So at this point I don't know what to do for the situation... So with this Forum Hope some one can give me some suggestions for the issue

Thanks

·
Registered
1999 A/T - 235,000 mi. WA state
926 Posts
Go to dealer where you purchased it. First, record this noise at speed using your cell phone or digital camera, hopefully showing the speedometer, and take the documentation back to the dealer for warranty evaluation. When there, perhaps ask the dealer to have you and him test drive a new Forester at those speeds (record it also) and see if second unit behaves the same.

Luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts