Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2004 XT
3,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So since it is FINALLY nice out I put on my interim wheels which are 17x8 silver gforces and I went hellaflush, but on the hood only. excuse the winter ride height too, once the 18's come in i will lower it back down to a more acceptable stance

I will eventually pull the tires off those, paint them a funky color, slap on some drag radials and use them for my race wheels. anyone wanna photoshop them body color for me?

slowly putting the pieces together to do the rest of my front end transformation

·
Registered
2007 Sports XT 4EAT (former)
2,485 Posts
Looks great! The scoop delete matches your grille nicely and the G-Force is always a good looking wheel.

·
Registered
2004 XT
3,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
this is the first time ive had silver wheels on there, kinda weird for me to look at the car

·
BLUE WASABI, (#2 Info Provider)
2008 SG Model D
9,051 Posts
Not feeling the new wheels on the car...miss the old ones...and I have to get use to the scoop not being there, either...liked the overall look before. Just my 2.5 cents.

·
Registered
2004 XT
3,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not feeling the new wheels on the car...miss the old ones...and I have to get use to the scoop not being there, either...liked the overall look before. Just my 2.5 cents.
i agree with the wheels. I think it has to do with a few things. a. the car is too high. b. the tires are 215's and they are on an 8in wide wheel, which makes them look stretched and mildly retarded. c. i don't think steel grey is the best color wheel for my color car. the old ones(svn's) are sold, the other old ones(tarmac 2) have snow tires on them and i didn't wanna burn through them so these are just on until the lemans come in from the group buy

the scoop on the other hand is completely different. i have wanted to do this a for a LONG time now and love it. don't tell anyone but i've always hated the hood scoop on subaru's with the exception of the news styled ones which are more integrated rather just cut out and plopped in there like ours are.

·
Premium Member
2013 Kia Rio Automatic
1,614 Posts
Funky color = Orange, to match the side markers! What? WHAT! :bling:

·
Registered
2004 XT
3,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Funky color = Orange, to match the side markers! What? WHAT! :bling:
side markers will be gone with the new front end look. I am all for funky colors but orange and red would look retarded. I was body colored red or a bright(not neon but still vibrant) green

·
Premium Member
2013 Kia Rio Automatic
1,614 Posts
side markers will be gone with the new front end look. I am all for funky colors but orange and red would look retarded. I was body colored red or a bright(not neon but still vibrant) green

yeah what was I thinking? Every Autumn colored theme since the beginning of Autumn colored themes has red and orange in it! hehe :crazy: :huh: :confused:

(I won't use the word retarded to describe anything, as recently they have been protesting movies that use the word, or public figures who utter it....)
:N_poke:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts