Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Afternoon All, up until yesterday morning i had no intention on buying a second motor. then i made the mistake of going onto fleabay. cut to 4 hours later and a quick (but socially distanced) round trip i am now the owner of the following

2004 Cross Sport. couple of added bits to it whilst it was in japan, namely the crossfire from and rear bumper extensions and front grill (of which i want to put back to standard if anyone has one for sale) plus a Sit genome exhaust. its covered 73k miles with full UK/JP service history.

First plans. Cut and refresh the lights, full service, get a dog guard for the woofers and change the wheel and lower it slightly. then the usual remaps and other typical stuffs.

Thanks

·
Don, King of the parts diagram
MY11 WRX STi Sedan 6MT
5,739 Posts
welcome, Cross Sports seem to be the "in" thing at the mo. ;)

·
Registered
2004 FSTi 6 speed manual
1,551 Posts
Welcome on board bud. I may be interested in your crossfire bits, specifically the grille and rear bumber lip, so give me first dibs please.... Oh and welcome to the £60pm club :cool: (y)

·
Premium Member
2008 Forester Cross Sport AUTO
4,512 Posts
Welcome to the £60 Club.
Geographically you are in the best place for a remap of your Cross Sports. Indigo GT are in South Wales and Anthony is the Welsh Wizard. Other Mappers couldn’t get into my ECU Antony did with ECutek kit. You pay for the license first time then after that his rates are reasonable. He also writes his own map packages. Top bloke. ( btw he was off to Switzerland to map a GTR which he managed to get over 1,000 brake 😎) good luck and happy £60 img. ATVB. Alan Mac.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts