Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2017 2.5i Premium 6 speed
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings name's Barry, been lurking on here for time now as you can see my join date.
have a 2002 wrx since 2008 went from the "stance" stage to autox/track to daily and then started the chain of repairs at around 140k
bought a 2001 4runner sr5 , got all parts to convert it to 4x4 for off roading have it all in the garage
and still haven't gotten to fabbing it up and at 230K that is repeating the bugeyes issue :crying:

so with many reading and researching going back from and SH to an SJ and looking for a manual was very hard to find in the stock form.
just randoming search and one came up , looked at it and picked it up.
i guess its a mixture of both cars i previously owned and am very happy the search is over!

looking more into suspension mods than power.
enough talk here are the pictures :smile2:
2017 2.5 premium 6 speed :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
39,044 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:
For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Public Profile". Specifically, the "About Me" section (Edit Your Details). This displays every time you make a post on the forum. This will provide information members may need to reply to your forum posts. You can edit this field via the "User Control Panel", aka, "User CP.

If you're using a mobile device, you may need to use a laptop or desktop computer to see all the user tools.
Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts