Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to everyone,

I am recently picking up a 2011 XT Touring in 2 weeks. I have put my deposit and currently gonna pick it up in 2 weeks due to work. I went and test drove it and looked at the car in and out. And it looks like a WINNER in my eyes. I am currently an owner of a 2011 STI (Sedan) and a 2009 Impreza (Hatch). Adding this Forester to my collection is Plus.

Now as for mods, What can I use to transfer from either sti or just the regular impreza to the Forester? I currently have some spare parts from both vehicles. It be a good help if you guys can narrow it down.

Extra Parts from STI
- SPT Catback Exhaust
- Stock Struts/ Shocks
- sti intercooler
- bov
- intake
- sti injectors
- sti fuel pump

Attachments

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
40,898 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:
For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Public Profile". Specifically, the "About Me" section (Edit Your Details). This displays every time you make a post on the forum. This will provide information members may need to reply to your forum posts. You can edit this field via the "User Control Panel", aka, "User CP.

If you're using a mobile device, you may need to use a laptop or desktop computer to see all the user tools.
Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts