Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Forester Limited CVT Auto
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my wife a 2014 Ice Silver Limited 3 weeks ago. We are expecting our first child in June and I was looking for a safe, AWD vehicle for her to replace her 2011 Mazda 3. We looked at all of the smaller SUVs, I really wanted an Impreza WRX but she felt it was too small and low. As soon as we drove the Forester we knew it was the right way to go. We put 3 dealers up against each other, ended up finding ours in the back corner of a lot in Glen Burnie MD, it still had all of the plastic wrap on it from its boat ride! We got a great deal on it, its loaded with leather, X mode, auto dimming mirror with home link, etc etc. She has put 800 miles on it so far, Ive not checked the fuel mileage with a fill up yet, but the on screen is averaging about 25. The CVT trans is super smooth, it takes some getting used to when you really put your foot into it with how it really doesn't downshift! Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself, Im sure Ill be back for lots of reading and questions along the way! Matt

1 - 3 of 3 Posts