Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Forester XT
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

My names Jon and I am the proud new owner of a crystal gray 2006 Forester XT. I just picked it up two days ago and I love it. I live in northern Ontario and I bought the forester in Mississauga. The original owner lived in New York and imported it to Ontario in 2007 when he moved here.

This is my first Subaru. My other car is a Dodge S.X. 2.0 (a.k.a. neon) so needless to say the XT is a big step up. I am looking forward to many years with the new XT and I hope to get to know the rest of you and your vehicles.

·
Registered
2014 Forester CVT
95 Posts
Hi From Ottawa

Welcome to the forum !
When ya get a chance post up some pics of your ride.
Congrats on the 06 XT

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welcome Jon, good catch! I'm in Mississauga and I might have to go to the States to find one. Where did you find it and sorry for asking did you get it for a good price? Is it manual or auto? How's the mileage? You will enjoy this site, alot of helpful people are always on board. There is lots of information here also. Take it easy with her.:Banane35:

·
Registered
2006 Forester XT
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lewis,

I saw the XT on ebay first and nobody seemed interested, so I emailed the owner and went and looked at it and took it home. I think I got a good deal; it is an automatic with only 25,000 miles on it. I ended up paying $18,000 Canadian for it. It is bone stock and in perfect condition other than a few scratches and dings.

I'll try to put up some pictures some time.

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,827 Posts
Welcome glad you found us and your new Forester.

I imagine we will see a new influx of Subaru's, as it happened last time our dollar was at par with the US.

When you say Northern Ontario, where do you mean?(for those of us who might know)

Enjoy that XT and all the smiles that come with ownership.

Cheers

·
Registered
14 Posts
Sounds like you struck GOLD! Pity it's not a manual but at least you have a uber fresh start. I'm still looking for next project( crosses fingers). Will be waiting for pictures.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts