Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Forester
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody, glad to be a part of what seems to be a great community. Any other owners from Southern Idaho out there??

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
40,109 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Forester Premium CVT
22 Posts
I'm in the Treasure Valley also. Two months ago we bought my wife a 2010 Forester from Team Subaru in Nampa. We've been happy with the way it handles going to and from Bogus. Do you ski mostly at Bogus?
George

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,827 Posts
Welcome, glad you found us.

Yes, there are some truly great members who contribute a lot of their time and energy to make this a great forum.

When you're ready to participate you might want to include some vehicle info to your Signature, that way it'll show up every time you post. Just use the pull-down menu in Quick Links, Edit Signature and add basic info like year/model/transmission. It really helps speed up model specific responses to your questions.

You should enjoy the Snowboard/Ski thread in Off-Topic during the winter. I'm sure you can use the Search function if you want to take a look.

Cheers

·
Registered
2009 Forester
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
George,

I do plenty of skiing at Bogus. Wanted the Forester for the cargo room and AWD, lucked out and found the 5-Speed manual. Probably wouldn't be on this forum if I hadn't managed to track down a stick...

·
Registered
2017 Forester Premium CVT
22 Posts
Same here . We wanted the 5 speed manual with a non-PZEV engine. We will be looking for an extra set of wheel/tires next. Haven't figured out whether we want to get another set of 17 inch rims or use some 16 inch rims with a higher profile tire for the winter.
George

1 - 12 of 12 Posts