Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally traded in my 2011 WRX for the Fozzie. I miss my WRX but the gain on clearance, new tech and space is much more suitable to my lifestyle. I love to go backpacking and i always had to hitch a ride on my buddy's truck. Not anymore :)

But without further ado, here she is:

2019 Ice Silver Metallic Forester Sport with Option 24.

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Nice!

Haven't seen a 2019 on the road here in LA yet. Shouldn't be hard to catch a Sport with that orange trim!

·
Registered
335 Posts
I finally traded in my 2011 WRX for the Fozzie. I miss my WRX but the gain on clearance, new tech and space is much more suitable to my lifestyle. I love to go backpacking and i always had to hitch a ride on my buddy's truck. Not anymore 🙂

But without further ado, here she is:

2019 Ice Silver Metallic Forester Sport with Option 24.
Congrats! Would you mind taking some pictures of the drl’s/lights/tail lights?

·
Registered
152 Posts
From Sierra in Monrovia? I stopped by there the other day and they had a well equipped Sport in the light silver. I'd been hesitant about the "orange" highlights, etc. and this was the first sport I'd seen in person. It really looked fine. Worked very well with the silver. Didn't stand out excessively and the black versus chrome treatment worked well, too. The interior was ok, too. That was a good looking vehicle.

·
Registered
335 Posts
From Sierra in Monrovia? I stopped by there the other day and they had a well equipped Sport in the light silver. I'd been hesitant about the "orange" highlights, etc. and this was the first sport I'd seen in person. It really looked fine. Worked very well with the silver. Didn't stand out excessively and the black versus chrome treatment worked well, too. The interior was ok, too. That was a good looking vehicle.
Are the headlights orange? They don't have the distinctive boomerang white-LED konoji's?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
from Subaru Santa Monica actually.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Actually my issue with the "orange" is with the trim features, "highlights?" as opposed to headlights. I suppose the headlights could have a slight color cast/temperature, maybe a bit warm versus cool but didn't look at them lit. With the trim, I don't mind the external orange bits, it seems to go OK with the colors I've seen so far. What I'm really uncomfortable, perhaps even unhappy with, are the orange interior bits on the Sport. The hard pieces could be retouched but the stitching along the dash, across the seats, doesn't do much for me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts