Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Forester XS 5M
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all...

Just picked up a SUPER CLEAN 2003 XS 5M (from a member here actually)! I've known the owner and LOVED the car for several years now and, just recently, finally had the opportunity to purchase it. 2nd Subie I've owned....miss the first one dearly. As usual, I'm hitting up the boards for informational purposes, to check out other members rides for some inspiration, share some pics, and hopefully share what I've learned along the way.

No real big plans for the car as it pretty much came ready to go (mod-wise) when I bought it and I just completed a stereo system install. I'm currently shopping lighting solutions for the light bar and I'm probably going to tint the windows a bit darker, but that's about it.

Current Mods include:
Rota Tarmac 17" (orig. bronze-now painted gold).
STI Springs.
STI Rear Lat. Bars.
STI Cat-Back Exhaust.
Kartboy End Links (all around).
Kartboy Short Shift.
Throttle Body Spacer.
Homemade CIA thats actually been built really well.
K&N Filter.
Aftermarket Stereo System Upgrade.
Red Hella Horns.
Front Light Bar (not sure of the brand).
Window Tint 35%.

Couple pics from a little photo shoot yesterday (still working on these...I'm between editing software right now):

As I mentioned earlier, this is now the 2nd Subaru I've owned. The first was a 2011 Legacy 2.5GT Limited. Miss this car to DEATH!! I have a feeling that a familiar member or two here may/may not recognize this car/pic from an LGT board that I was on...

Anyway, I'm 2 weeks into owning it and just passed 163,000 miles on the clock. She runs strong and has no issues other than the typical 16 year old car noises and rattles. I just wanted to say thanks for having me and I look forward to time spent here. Through searching and lurking around here I see that this car has already had a couple minor fixes done with the help of you fine folks here, so hopefully I won't be asking for too much help in the future!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts