Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Subaru Forester Sport - Ice Silver Metallic, Option pkg 24.
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So back last November, I purchased a new nameless 5" muffler exhaust for my 2020 forester sport and after driving it for a few days both city and highway I was not satisfied with the product due to the crazy droning in the cabin. My wife especially hated it since it was her car. I brought this issue up with Nameless Performance and they were actually working on a prototype helmhotz style exhaust muffler to eliminate the drone 100%. After communicating with Nameless back and forth for the last 3 months I have received their 2nd prototype exhaust and it has been fitted and Nameless hit a home run on this one. Exterior sound is the same but with absolutely zero drone in the cabin at all speeds and RPM. At the time of this post, Nameless does not have this exhaust for the public but will be released soon.
Nameless 2.jpg
nameless 3.jpg
nameless 4.jpg
nameless 5.jpg
nameless 6.jpg

·
Premium Member
2019 Forester Sport CVT
542 Posts
That is the ugliest thing I have ever seen. They should change the name to franken-muffler. I know you won't see the hidden part, but dammmnnn. Coudn't they make somthing that works without the horrific remake. The LeChute got it right the first time around.

I know it is not nice to make fun of somone's children, but dammmmnn, I just can't stop staring at it. I think I would live with the droning sound before I mounted that thing. I mean dammmnn, it is soooo ugly. :love:

·
Registered
2020 Subaru Forester Sport - Ice Silver Metallic, Option pkg 24.
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I’m guessing this is the first time you have heard of helmholtz exhaust. Cause All of them are designed this way. Do a google search. Lachutes exhaust sounds horrible, like a slightly louder stock exhaust. There is no rumble like that nameless provides. To me the end result is Good quality sound for an exhaust and this one provided it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts