Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1998 Forester
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm Ragnaroc and i have a 1998 Forester S with what seems to be fully loaded with heated seats and heated mirrors but it does have a lot of issues unfortunantly.

·
Registered
2009 2.5X Limited 4EAT
386 Posts
Bienvenido from the Mission.

Congrats on your new Sube. Sorry for the issues...goes with the territory on the SF models. I hope you got a good price.

Besides, it'll be fun working on your chariot, getting to know her and making everything good again. :icon_wink:

·
Registered
1998 Forester
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bienvenido from the Mission.

Congrats on your new Sube. Sorry for the issues...goes with the territory on the SF models. I hope you got a good price.

Besides, it'll be fun working on your chariot, getting to know her and making everything good again. :icon_wink:
got a good price because there were so many problems with the car, ranging from a bad knock sensor, to a ignition coil to a head gasket all within two months of owning the car

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
40,938 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Sorry to hear of your repair issues. Hopefully all is in order now, or will be shortly, so you can enjoy your Forester. :smile:

Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

·
Premium Member
2007 XT Sport 5MT
24,014 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Niagara Falls! :bacon:
what sort of mileage is on your MY98? There were certain obvious problem areas for them you may also want to check out. The fuel filler neck likes to rust and throw an emissions system CEL, and the fuel lines into the tank on the drivers side like to rust and fill the car with gas fumes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts