Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

New member thankful to express my thoughts

1K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  Kevin 
#1 ·
Hello fellow Subaru owners. I had the unfortunate experience with the Forester head gasket problems with Forester 2008 at 60,000 miles, Forester 2010 model at 80,000 miles and 2011 model 20,000 miles. I personally will never ever buy a Subaru again. This is the only vehicle I have ever had to replace head gaskets in. I have had Toyotas lasting 230,000 miles no engine problems ever. Why is the manufacturer allowing this problem to persist? We had our Foresters serviced every 3,000 miles. This should not have happened. The manufacturer told us tough luck! Why buy a defective product and call it the best vehicle in consumer Reports? I cringe ever time I see a Subaru and everytime I see a commercial. Spread the word and have Subaru change the bolt and fix the problem so consumers dont have to pay $4800.00 every 60,000 miles or less to correct an existing manufacturing defect? Why be complacent and not demand the manufacturer to fix the problem before selling the car? Why is there not a recall?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.