Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2007 X Premium
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone. I am a new member and convert to the Subie Lifestyle. I married into a Subaru family, wife, her parents, sister and Brother-in-law all drive Subies. They recently convinced my Dad to buy an 09 Forester and well for me. I just bought a 2007 Forester Premium and couldn't be happier. We just had our first snowfall here in New York and I got out of my driveway without a single slide. My old Civic would have never made it. Even my wife's 09 Legacy had no problem getting out.

So soon after I got the Forester, I added a set of Mudguards, Chrome tail pipe, Allweather mats and a set of Tweeters. I plan on having the windows tinted and I am the high bidder for an 06-08 Sport grille on ebay which I'm hoping will look good and be a direct swap (I do not have a soprt Bumper on the car).

I know there is a whole different lifestyle for Subaru people and I am looking forward to making it to my destination all winter.

I would like to wish everyone here a healthy and safe holiday season and I look forward to getting to know you and this nice little niche you have carved out here.

Phil

·
Super Moderator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
35,916 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Congratulations on the new '07 Forester! Post up a picture so the members can look it over. You're required to have 15 posts to link to a host (to prevent spamming), but you can attach pictures now. :wink:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

1 - 6 of 6 Posts