Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought this vehicle recently. Located in Northwest Ohio. Will be driving it up into Michigan from time to time. Plan on doing my own repairs and ok with learning some things on this car. I will be replacing the rear rotors and pads this week. Will need new tires as well. It has a small leak in the power steering delivery line. I pinpointed that and have attempted to fix but still has a slight leak. Looking for advice on what rotors to get. With research I’m opting to go with ceramic pads. I’m on a budget and looking for advice on the best value parts within my means. Any advice is welcomed. Cosmetically and lower on the repair priorities I’d like to get new wheels as mine are pretty worn looking. Slight rust on wheel wells and undercarriage as well that I’d like to address eventually this summer. Also, broken rear windshield wiper (don’t really care) and cruise control isn’t working cruise light blinks on dash. Why? Simple fuse issue? TIA for any help.

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
40,870 Posts
@Robert Ragan welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

The Google custom forum search is pretty good. :wink:

You can ask your technical questions here: Technical Forums and Vehicle Assistance

Also...
For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Public Profile". Specifically, the "About Me" section (Edit Your Details). This displays every time you make a post on the forum. This will provide information members may need to reply to your forum posts. You can edit this field via the "User Control Panel", aka, "User CP.

If you're using a mobile device, you may need to use a laptop or desktop computer to see all the user tools.
Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

·
Registered
2005 Forester 2.5X RWD JDM 6mt
453 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts