Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been browsing the forum for the last few days, after doing a "modded forester" search on NASIOC I found a link to this forum. I currently own a Stage II, Alpine White 04' WRX w/Enkei RPMs in Hyper Black. I swapped my WRB 04' STi with my brother for the AW WRX, :wtfeyes , to get a lower payment and a car in which I could actually hear the music playing on my stereo.

But now I think a Forester would suit my families' needs better, which brings me here, to say. . . "Hello."

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,449 Posts
Welcome to the madness! :wiggle:

·
admin
2019 3.6R & 98 Forester Atlanta, GA
7,250 Posts
Second welcome.
I had an 02 WRX wagon for a short while before returning to the Forester community. We all need to haul stuff as well as arss. :devilgrin

B

·
0 Posts
Welcome! This is a great site for a cool vehicle. Tons of info here and very knowledgeble people. Friendly too! :biggrin: Haven't been called a N00b once!

D

·
0 Posts
Hello from the east coast, hope you find this place informative, it has helped me big time and everyone is pretty friendly also.

·
Recovering Modaholic
1,304 Posts
Welcome from another SFV resident (burbank) do you go to the Wed night SFV meet in Northridge? If you're thinking of switching from the wrx to a Forester, its a good choice, trust me!

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Hello & welcome from England.

You have come to THE best place for information on all things Forester - just cut up your credit cards now before it's too late!

Ian :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Forestier said:
Hello & welcome from England.

You have come to THE best place for information on all things Forester - just cut up your credit cards now before it's too late!

Ian :)
Truer words were never spoken :lol: :devilgrin

Hello phillie72 and welcome from New England

1 - 9 of 9 Posts