Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1997 2.00 S Turbo
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, have just bought my first Subaru, just love the car, drove company cars for 40 years, mostly VAG, finally got something a bit different for my retirement and I can tweak it anyway I want. My son has an Imprezza and I really like it. My car is a Japanese spec. car imported to the UK. I think the original lump was 240BHP, but a previous owner tried to run it sans oil!. The present engine is ex a '97 Imprezza with the smaller turbo I believe is normally fitted to an automatic, I believe it gives me close to 200BHP which I am quite happy with. Any comments on this set-up would be appreciated.
Obviously with a car this age there are a few issues, and no doubt I will need some help to sort them out, but that is for another day, meantime am really happy to have joined your number. Happy motoring. Dave.

·
Registered
2006 Forester XT
3 Posts
Welcome. I visited Ireland for my honeymoon about a year ago; a Subaru on those road would be a lot of fun. Hope you enjoy.

·
Registered
07 FXT sport
1,736 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!! I spent some time in ballymena. Good luck and enjoy your forester.

dm

1 - 9 of 9 Posts