Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2001 Forester
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are new to the Subaru family. I have two newly licensed drivers at my house. We decided to get a "kid car" for them and found a 2001 Forester at a great price. The clock wasn't working......which is how we stumbled upon this group. The GREAT photos on how to fix the clock really helped us. My 17 year old daughter did the repair (with a little over-the-shouldering from Dad) and now the clock works! It's a fun little car....and it fits my daughter's harp.

·
Registered
2009 Forester 2.5X
216 Posts
Welcome!!! You will find this place a treasure chest of information and nice folks willing to help out!!

Fellow Marylander

Semper Fi

·
Registered
2004 Forester 2.5X 5 speed manual
2,136 Posts
It's a fun little car....and it fits my daughter's harp.
Welcome to the forum.

A harp in a Forester? :icon_eek: Pics please. Over the years I've helped load and unload many of these expensive and delicate instruments. Never seen one fit in a vehicle as small as a Forester.

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
39,546 Posts
Welcome to the fourm from Oregon! :biggrin:

Glad you decided to join the group. Post up a picture of the '01 Forester so we can look it over... with the harp would be interesting. :wink:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

·
Registered
2009 Premium X AT
863 Posts
Welcome to the forum! What part of MD are you from? A lot of us here on the forum are from the Mo-Co/DC Area

·
Registered
01 Forester S
102 Posts
Hello Accokeek from the other end of the peninsula, St Mary's county. We have a pair of Foresters here, '01 and '99. If you need a hand with anything, be sure to speak up! This is a great group, and I have lots of spares/skilz re: wrenchbending. And a lift, too. Stay indoors this weekend though! :cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts