Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Forester 2.0i N/A CVT
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LS
Hello to all Subaru Forester owners !I am living in the Netherlands.I am addicted to Forester driving after the first type Forester came out. Last week i bought a 2010 Foresterwith AT.
kind regards
Wim

·
Registered
2018 Forester 2.0i N/A CVT
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Wiros, welcome to the club from Nieuwegein. I see you like hunting, the Foz comes in handy don't you think?
Cees,
I have used all my Foz for hunting and shooting in NL and abroad.And my bracco italiano pointing dog always in the back :biggrin:
Theo Wenting is my favourite dealer for more than 10 years , last week i bought my 4 new Forester from him. Nice and reliable guy!
kind regards
Wim

·
Registered
2000 Forester 2.0 S Turbo
6 Posts
Welcome to the forum

Also just joined the club, from Oostvoorne.

Veel plezier met je nieuwe auto!

Much fun with your new car!

Greets

·
Registered
1999 2.0 S-Turbo EAT
28 Posts
Cees,
I have used all my Foz for hunting and shooting in NL and abroad.And my bracco italiano pointing dog always in the back :biggrin:
Theo Wenting is my favourite dealer for more than 10 years , last week i bought my 4 new Forester from him. Nice and reliable guy!
kind regards
Wim
Hi Wim, Bracco's are cool:banana:, I own the 'British version': an English setter of almost 3 years. She loves going for a ride ('cause afterwards we are going to have fun!), but she still feels the boot is too far away from the people in the front hahaha

Cees

1 - 12 of 12 Posts