Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I am looking forward to buying a 2019 forester premium soon. Glad to join in this big family. I heard lots of good things about Subaru. Safety is the top pick in IIHS. I was wondering how you think about the reliability. Usually how long can you drive the car? Awd is the thing I want since I was stuck in the traffic for four hours because my accord couldn’t climb on the snow slope....

Anyway, glad to know your guys and come to this big family!

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport
123 Posts
I have been spoiled by my '95 Honda Civic which didn't really have any unexpected problems. But as the only safety features it has are a passenger side rear view mirror and air bags, I'm happy for a vehicle loaded with safety features.

I hope I get at least 10 trouble free years from the Forester :) And as it is computers on wheels, I'll likely purchase the extended warranty from Luke. Just spent a bundle on surgery for my cat, so I am keen on insurance.

Welcome!

PS. Adding your location to your profile is helpful.

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
38,716 Posts
@Dengxue welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:
For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Public Profile". Specifically, the "About Me" section (Edit Your Details). This displays every time you make a post on the forum. This will provide information members may need to reply to your forum posts. You can edit this field via the "User Control Panel", aka, "User CP.

If you're using a mobile device, you may need to use a laptop or desktop computer to see all the user tools.
Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts