Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Forester 2.5 XT
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone! I purchased a 07 Forester XT Sport about two months ago, and love it so far. I've been through these forums more than a few times for information as I try to figure out my new car, and the site has come in handy more than once. This is my first Subaru, but I get the feeling that it will not be my last. So, this is just to say thanks for the information I've received so far and in the future!

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,827 Posts
Welcome, glad to hear we have been of some help to you. Plenty of great members make up this forum so we're glad to have you here.:biggrin:

You can now help us out by adding some vehicle info to your Signature. That way it'll show up every time you post making model specific responses easier. Just use the pull-down menu in Quick Links, Edit Signature and add basic info like year/model/transmission and you'll be good to go.

Cheers

·
Registered
2018 ForesterXT Touring..
2,740 Posts
Welcome to the Subaru family. Enjoy that new-to-you Fozzy.

·
Registered
2005 Forester XT
2,076 Posts
Welcome from a fellow Chicago area FXT owner! There are several members in the area on the forum, you should check out the Chicago area thread when you get a chance.

·
Registered
2007 Forester 2.5 XT
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the heads up on the Chicago area link, I'll definitely check it out!

Thanks to everyone for their replies. I'm waiting for a sunny day to take a picture of my actual car (the current profile pic is stock from MySubaru.com, but it's pretty much the exact same car).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts