Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Forester 2.5X
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I'm new to the forum and joined due to starting to modify my 2008 N/A SH which has been in my family since new. My mum bought the car brand new and it was handed to me earlier this year as my first car. The car's done about 237,000 km's at time of writing and the only major items it's needed in its life are a clutch and radiator both around the 175-180k mark. The engine is on the way out thanks to us not exactly keeping up with all the maintenance (and being an apprentice mechanic I should know better) however, it's become an opportunity to give the car a new life. I've purchased a written off '08 FXT which I'm planning to essentially reshell into my car, engine, gearbox, interior, all of it.

It's gonna be a bit of a project but I'm looking forward to it and hearing all of your suggestions and advice.
-Lachie

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
36,337 Posts
@LRog_24 welcome to the forum from Oregon!

You can ask your technical questions here:
You might be interested in starting one of these:
Also...
For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Account Details". The optional information you enter there will display when members click "About" in your forum profile. You can also create a custom "Signature" that will display every time you make a forum post. The optional additional information you provide could mean getting forum member replies, or not.
Bobby...

['07 FSXT Member Journal] ['03 X Member Journal]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts