Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
09 2.5X A/T
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody. My wife and I picked up our MY09 Forester 2.5X back in August of last year, our first (and definitely not last) Subaru. Ditched a problematic MY03 VW Golf and haven't looked back. We were living at the top of a hill often neglected by the city plows in eastern Washington, and the Forester took care of business where the golf would lose traction and have to get chains on. Recently relocated to more familiar turf in western Washington. Going to take the Foz up into the woods to spectate the Brooklyn stages of the Olympus Rally this year. All kinds of stoked.

Also, shortly after picking up the Foz, I had a chance to drive my dad's new MY09 WRX 5DR Premium. Been lusting after the WRX's and STI's ever since. Stoked to hear the wide-body style will be coming to the WRX this next year...MIGHT be able to settle on one over an STI SE...who am I kidding, that will never happen. The piggy-bank will only get cracked for an Aspen White or WR Blue STI SE.

Excited to be joining this cool community. Can't seem to figure out how to put images into this post since I haven't made 15 or more posts, but I have two shots of the car in my gallery.

·
Registered
2007 Mitsubishi Pajero 5spd Automatic
3,572 Posts
Welcome to the board from Norway. So you should start posting so you get those 15 posts :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,827 Posts
Welcome, yes this is a pretty cool community and speaking of such, you should sign up to the Official Washington Foresters Owners list over in the Pacific Forum. You might meet some like minded individuals that share your passion for Subaru's. And the standing rumour is they might try to hold a meet somewhere, sometime this year and maybe invite the Official Oregon Forester's Owners too.

Enjoy your time here.

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
39,521 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Glad you joined the group! As to posting pictures, you're required to have 15 posts to link to a host (to prevent spamming), but you can attach pictures (thumbnails) now. :wink:

Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts