Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all from my Subie Family to yours! My story starts out in 2011 bought a Forester, Loved it!! But wanted a change n traded it in for a Ford Focus in 2016. ABSOLUTE BAD DECISION!! Dealt with it for 3 years! My wife bought a 2019 Crosstrek and I was undoubtedly jealous!! And of course the Ford Focus was giving me problems and my wife says TRADE THAT BLEEPING THING IN!!! LOL I was however looking for a truck but was having issues w dealers trying to get a decent trade in amount for the focus. Even though it was paid off, the trade in was low n trucks are quite expensive! So my wife told me to look at the forester. I have to admit alot has changed especially when I got into a forester sport........I WAS DONE....LOL! Had a very smooth process at the dealer and the love for the Subaru has rekindled exponentially!!! I want to do this n that but of course my wife keeps me at bay....lol!
Hope all is well with your Subie world!

Frank

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
38,722 Posts
@Nocaps88 welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:
For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Public Profile". Specifically, the "About Me" section (Edit Your Details). This displays every time you make a post on the forum. This will provide information members may need to reply to your forum posts. You can edit this field via the "User Control Panel", aka, "User CP.

If you're using a mobile device, you may need to use a laptop or desktop computer to see all the user tools.
Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts