Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1998 Forester L
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Cookeville, TN!

I just purchased my wife our first Subaru... a 1998 Forester L. Yeah, I know its a base, base model... but my wife fell in love with it the first time she sat behind the wheel. Plus, the price was right and it seems to be in very good condition other than a couple very small issues that I'm trying to find solutions for; hence the reason I am here :biggrin:

By no means, am I new to online communities such as this though... I am a regular poster at forzamotorsport.net and tuningag.freeforums.org where I am also a Moderator and Manager. That said, I'll try not to make too many noobish mistakes during my stay here :biggrin:

--Kevin

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
40,837 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Congratulations on the new Forester purchase! Post up a picture so we can look it over. :wink:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

·
Registered
2008 Forester
44 Posts
Hello from Cookeville, TN!

I just purchased my wife our first Subaru... a 1998 Forester L. Yeah, I know its a base, base model... but my wife fell in love with it the first time she sat behind the wheel. Plus, the price was right and it seems to be in very good condition other than a couple very small issues that I'm trying to find solutions for; hence the reason I am here :biggrin:

By no means, am I new to online communities such as this though... I am a regular poster at forzamotorsport.net and tuningag.freeforums.org where I am also a Moderator and Manager. That said, I'll try not to make too many noobish mistakes during my stay here :biggrin:

--Kevin
What kind of issues are you having?

·
Registered
2017 2.5i Touring (CDN) CVT
123 Posts
Welcome to the forums and Subieland, from Nova Scotia!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts