Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2007 Forester Sports XT 5MT - OBP 32J
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! Happy to be here. It appears I am 24 hours away from joining your ranks as a Forester owner! Tomorrow morning, my 2007 Forester XT Sports in Obsidian Black Pearl with 5spd will be loaded on a truck and embark on a 2500mi journey to Miami FL for my forever enjoyment! I owned a rust bucket 2002 WRX 8 years ago, and I'm currently selling my 2016 BRZ, making this FXT my 3rd Pleiades-adorned vehicle. I searched nation-wide for the perfect FXT (or LGT wagon) to make my forever car and I'm so glad the search is over. I plan on making my first ever "build" thread here to catalog the life of this new daily driver, so I hope to see you all there.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive side marker light

· Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
44,123 Posts
@pistolgrippoet welcome to the forum from Oregon!

You can ask your technical questions here:
You might be interested in starting one of these:
Also...
For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Account Details". The optional information you enter there will display when members click "About" in your forum profile. You can also create a custom "Signature" that will display every time you make a forum post. The optional additional information you provide could mean getting forum member replies, or not.

Note that your thread(s) could be closed if your "Public Profile" is not completed!
Bobby...

['07 FSXT Member Journal] ['03 X Member Journal]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts