Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Forester
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings All! I just bought my first forester. It's an '07 XS in black with silver 2-tone. First mods on my list are, if it will fit, a FXT Sports front bumper cover and grille. Anyone tried that swap?
Thanks and looking forward to meeting fellow enthusiasts!

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
39,859 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Congratulations on the new Forester! Post up a picture so we can look it over. :wink:

To answer your question, yes, it's been done. It'll be very expensive, the Sports grille is over $200! :icon_eek:

Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,827 Posts
Welcome, glad to have you here, hope you enjoy the forum as much as you will your Forester.

Here's some info that may help http://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/f80/doing-sports-bumper-conversion-correctly-72311/ You can get some price quotes from some of our Supporting Vendors like Annapolis Subaru. Keep in mind that you will likely pay some ridiculous import duties:huh:eek:n those parts.
Or you could check with your local dealer, the part numbers may be thw same as the Canadian FXT's.

Cheers

neat color combo
Yes, we continued to get the XS version with two-tone combo's, with the lower cladding silver. The Canadian XS's also got the manual HVAC controls like the base X has:icon_biggrin:not the automatic controls that some have issues with:mob:Only the XS Premium and XT models had the automatic HVAC controls.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts