Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport A/T
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Okky, I currently live in Philadelphia, PA.

3 weeks ago I bought a '19 Sport, package #22 in Crystal White.

I consider myself lucky to get this car, as in that day when I was looking for one, went to 5 dealerships that was very far from each other (practically 1~1.5 hrs from each other) and noone had a Sport in stock / had been sold out. All they have was 2020 version but still in transit.

Last place was Rafferty, still in lockout mode (they said it was just taken off from the trailer). Saw it in white, booked and took it home next week.

500 miles went.. And still awesome..
Heres a pic with my baby son.. Isaac.

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
38,701 Posts
@OkkyM welcome to the forum from Oregon!
For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Account Details". The optional information you enter there will display when members click "About" in your forum profile. You can also create a custom "Signature" that will display every time you make a forum post. The optional additional information you provide could mean getting forum member replies, or not.
Bobby...

['07 FSXT Member Journal] ['03 X Member Journal]

Reactions: OkkyM

·
Registered
88 Posts
I have to agree with hoshie, however, my son weighs a heck of a lot more than yours.

Welcome to the forum. Your story sounds similar to ours. We bought our Subaru in the same day it was taken off the truck as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts