Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

I've been poking around these forums lately and figured I'd jump in. Picked up an 04 XS a couple of months ago, and love every second of it!

The previous owner did some work, and I was very happy with how he modified the car. It sits on STI Pinks, along with STI sway bars and a 3/8" spacer in the rear. The hood is from an XT, and the grille is a custom mesh piece he set up. He also went with NGK plugs and wires along with the sun visor and bug deflector. There's a 3" WRX cat back exhaust as well. The cylinder head was decked at 100k, so I'm good with gaskets for now.

I've added strut tower braces and an AEM air intake, redid the lighting to be all LED, deleted the DRL's, and am working on getting a set of XT seats. I have fronts ready to go in, just need a rear set. I'm also going to change up the rims/tires, but that's a bit far off still.

Thanks for reading! Looking forward to being a part of the community!

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
38,732 Posts
@Dezenzerrick welcome to the forum from Oregon!

You might be interested in starting one of these:
Also...
For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Account Details". The optional information you enter there will display when members click "About" in your forum profile. You can also create a custom "Signature" that will display every time you make a forum post. The optional additional information you provide could mean getting forum member replies, or not.
Bobby...

['07 FSXT Member Journal] ['03 X Member Journal]

·
Registered
2004 Subaru Forester 5 Speed Manual
36 Posts
I like the look on your Forester...I’ve got the same color code 2C3 and I’m always on the look out for what can be improved on the image side...mine is a turbo and stock height for now, planning on going higher

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts