Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Forester - Touring CVT
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just took delivery of a 2019 Forester and I am very happy to have found such a great website. I am looking forward to reading prior posts and getting acquainted.

The new vehicle is primarily my wife’s daily driver and the vehicle that we will use when we travel together on weekends and for vacations. She puts a LOT of miles on hew vehicles for her job. We have been very loyal Honda customers since 2000. Our exceptionally good locally owned dealer retired and sold to a large regional multi-franchise organization that destroyed the excellent service department that kept us coming back for all service and all new vehicles, seven, if I recall correctly.

Living in the mountains of Central Pa, we need all wheel drive vehicles to get us home when it snows. What could be better than a Subaru? Our local Subaru dealer is still a family owned dealership so that made them our first choice when we decided that we had enough of the “new” Honda dealer. We are excited to be the new owners of a 2019 Subaru Outback Touring edition. It is black with the saddle brown leather interior. We took delivery of it yesterday and we now have just over 100 miles on it. We are very impressed so far and look forward to many more miles.

I was a very active member of a Honda Ridgeline forum when the truck was first introduced in 2005. I still have it. I am also active in a audio enthusiast forum. I only mention that because I think that I need to do a lot of reading here in order to get my bearings before I jump in. I sure do like what I have read so far but I am reminded of what is like to be the newbie again.

So thank you all for creating such an excellent site. I will be back with you shortly, as soon as I finish my homework.

·
Registered
19 Forester Limited
14 Posts
Welcome Bruce in PA!
I'm also new to Subaru, got a '19 Forester at the end of February, so far am loving it.

regards -
Bruce in RVA

1 - 4 of 4 Posts