Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

New Lower Pricing, Subaru Gear + Codes for VIP's

117930 Views 1403 Replies 628 Participants Last post by  geoffrey112233
I'm hoping to place a nice hefty order tonight with SOP. Anyone know of any promo codes? (feel free to PM me)
1161 - 1180 of 1404 Posts
Hello Benny,
Could I request a code ?
Thanks,
Arthur
hello. just picked up a new sport and was interested in grabbing some sti accessories, like the shiftknob, door cup protectors, and some other misc stuff. is there a code for this? thanks in advance.
Hi Benny,

I'm looking to pick up some cargo nets from you guys and was wondering if I could get a promo code? Thanks for having better prices than buying direct from Subaru!
Hi Benny,

I'm looking to pick up some cargo nets from you guys and was wondering if I could get a promo code? Thanks for having better prices than buying direct from Subaru!
Hi,
PM sent. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
-Benny
Hi Benny, can you PM me a code? I wanted to price out a few accessories.
Reactions: 1
Hey Benny, I was wondering if you had any free shipping codes? Thanks!
Hi,
I have sent your our current promo code

Thanks,
- Benny
Hi Benny, can you PM me a code? I wanted to price out a few accessories.
Hi,
Yes PM sent

Thanks,
- Benny
Hello Benny, can you PM me a code? I am looking at a few accessories for my 2022 Sport that is in transit.
Thank you.
Hello Benny, can you PM me a code? I am looking at a few accessories for my 2022 Sport that is in transit.
Thank you.
Hi,
PM sent. Best of luck with it!

Thanks,
- Benny
Hi Benny! We just got our 2013 Forester and want to get some accessories. Do you have any other codes available? Thank you!
Hi,
PM sent.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
-Benny
Hello Benny,

I'm about to place an order for several parts (exhaust, brakes, front axle assembly, etc.) for my 2005 Outback, are there any current promotions available?

Thank you
Hi Benny! Ordering some floor mats and crossbars, hoping you have a discount code or a free shipping offer!
Thanks in advance!
Hi,
Message sent. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
-Benny
Hi I'm ordering some maintenance parts for my wife's beloved 2019 Forester. Wipers, air filters, oil filters, etc. I know the oil filters are backordered but I'm ok if it all ships together. Was hoping for a shipping code or something like that. Thanks.
Hi, I'm looking to order some maintenance parts and accessories for my 2018 XT. Are there any codes available? Thanks!
1161 - 1180 of 1404 Posts