Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Logo

I hope the logo up tonight is NOT the finished article - I quite liked the one that was being used before!

·
Administrator
2018 2.5i Premium CVT
18,680 Posts
Ditto.

This one is a drawing, not a logo.

·
Registered
618 Posts
I like the new logo...but I kinda like the previous one, what does everyone think?

·
Premium Member
2016 2.5i Premium CVT
909 Posts
I also liked the first (temp) logo and this newest one, too. BUT, does it look like the car's about to drive off the cliff? The Forester's not aligned with the winding road. Maybe it's just my perspective.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2014 RDX AWD W/Tech
745 Posts
I was working on several new logos.

I guess the logos I was working on will be my new signature tag.

·
Registered
1998 Forester "S" lifted. Bog-o-matic
2,006 Posts
It's alright, maybe add a bunch of stuff on the roof. Maybe a kayak or two. Or hell, change it with the season.

Skis in the winter, kayaks in the summer.

·
Registered
06 XSL Automatic
382 Posts
Maybe you could do a "Google" - change the logo on special occasions or seasons. Of course the latter could alienate us folks from below the equator! The original one was more "universal".

·
admin
2019 3.6R & 98 Forester Atlanta, GA
7,251 Posts
mimic said:
I was working on several new logos.

I guess the logos I was working on will be my new signature tag.
We'd love to see your logo ideas. I wish I had the talent to create stuff like that.

Go Steelers :cool:

·
Administrator
2018 2.5i Premium CVT
18,680 Posts
There are two logo threads going, but this one seems to be the survivor. So I'll repeat the comment I made in the other thread--I prefer the first logo. The second one strikes me as too much of a drawing, and not what I'd call a logo.

·
German tech
MY16 Audi S3 Sedan DSG 6 speed
3,563 Posts
If it has not been suggested before, why not make it a members Forrie photo. Rotate picture of a members Forrie every month. Might make it hard work but just a thought.

As for the two, I also like the first logo.

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,459 Posts
Well, we're trying to stay away from using any elements that could be claimed as FHI's intellectual property. Defending the logo against their corporate lawyers is not our idea of a good time...

1 - 20 of 55 Posts