Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all!

Only a new human to this forum, not earth.

I'm super stoked to be a part of the community and being able to learn and discuss all things Forester related.

Thanks for readin and such.

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
37,832 Posts
@Youngchhaylee welcome to the forum from Oregon!

For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Account Details". The optional information you enter there will display when members click "About" in your forum profile. You can also create a custom "Signature" that will display every time you make a forum post. The optional additional information you provide could mean getting forum member replies, or not.
Bobby...

['07 FSXT Member Journal] ['03 X Member Journal]

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Word! Thanks y’all!!!

I just moved to Charlotte from Seattle so I’m trying to find a new whip for this new chapter lol.Currently with a 98 L.

·
Administrator
37,832 Posts
@Youngchhaylee good area to find "rust free" vehicles! I found my '07 FSXT at a Kia/Chevy dealership just North of Seattle. That was back in '09... a retirement gift to myself!

You might be interested in starting one of these:
Bobby...

·
Administrator
37,832 Posts
@Youngchhaylee I misread your post! Sorry to say, you will have to do some careful looking at the "dirty side". You'll be surprised what is considered minor rusting! I spent over a year looking for an '04 XT... looked across the States & as soon as got the pictures of the "dirty side, I moved on!

I drove MT until my mid twenties, then went to AT & I have never looked back...

Bobby...

@sea-scooby unofficial winter salt usage map.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
@2.5x_sleeper WHOA!!! Thanks for that! I appreciate it! I actually kinda feel like maybe I’ll just switch back to auto. It seems easier to find and honestly, I don’t even care anymore lol. I’m hoping for a solid 04-08.

·
Administrator
37,832 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts